Sunday, July 17, 2011

Let's begin at the beginning...

Why this blog....

I find that there is an audience for stories about interracial couples other than black and white. That pairing is rather common and completely expected. I've been researching interracial dating on the internet for a while, and the Black female and Asian male keeps coming up. Not a lot, but enough for me to pay attention. As stated in many blogs, posting, etc., these are two people that get ignored.... a lot.

So why not? Black women are beautiful, and Asian men are handsome, so why wouldn't it work? Anyone that wants to offer comments or ideas on on possible stories, please by all means, leave comments. If anyone wants to offer information on any of the Asian cultures, please again, leave comments.

I hope to keep this blog going with plenty of stories and the occasional articles, but most importantly, I just hope everyone that reads this has fun.

Thanks!

Rhiannon

No comments: